We are a bunch of guys and gals at the heart of Oxford who have passion to reach out into our homes and schools about Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BACK ONCE AGAIN

Hey

Just to let you all know that Virtual Reality is on this Thursday at 7:30pm at my place. I know some of you have exam pressures on, but if you could come and bring a friend it would be great to see you (food will be provided)

If you get this e-mail in time Actuality is happening at Flo's house, 7:30pm.

If the Weathers good, we'll got to Christ Church Meadow at 7:30pm on Saturday.

I'm sure you're all sad about the length of this e-mail, but I've a game to go and watch, come on the Arsenal (just this once).

Oli

p.s:send in those exam time tables!!!
p.p.s: get down to the 24/7 room if you can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home